- Slice schnitzels from skinned boned chicken breasts - I can get 3 pieces/breast
- Place in the middle of each schnitzel 1 sundried tomato stuffed with goat's feta
- Roll up & roll in flour
- Add to a hot pan with olive oil, making sure the seal is face down to seal
- Pan fry for 2-3 minutes each side until lightly brown
- Then add to the pan ~1 cup white wine (half covered chicken rolls), freshly chopped parsley (Italian preferably), clove of crushed garlic, juice of 1-1/2 lemons
- Cover & simmer for 5 minutes
Serve with natural (greek) yoghurt seasoned with 1/2 lemon & lemon pepper.
Scrumy - chicken is very succulent & the lemon flavour is not overstated.